[Sffn] Red Dwarf

T.R. Sammis trs13 at mach3ww.com
Fri May 6 11:04:09 CDT 2005

Unfortunately once IPTV moved the shows to Staurday things just started
sliding downhill...
And of course cutting it from three shows to two and finally splitting the
shows up... yeah...

At least there's New Doctor Who... too bad IPTV couldn't show that ;)

`Hahaha. Mine is an evil laugh'
 TRS13    http://www.trs13.com